We are accepting completed applications via email at email@example.com, with a PayPal payment.
Tureck International Bach Competition
P.O. Box 230851
New York City, NY 10023 USA
All electronic applications must be received by no later than TBA
Applications should be accompanied by:
1. Photograph: A good quality head shot digital photograph (300dpi and higher), suitable for publicity purposes, which should be uploaded on the online application form.
2. A Signed Recommendation Letter: From a current teacher, or musician of international standing, uploaded on PDF file.
3. Proof of Age: Scanned applicants passport.
4. Curriculum Vitae: Details of musical education (schools, teachers, received awards, participation in masterclasses, up to 200 words biography.
5. A recent, unedited, excellent quality video recording, uploaded to a u tube. The recording is required to be marked with the name of the applicant, timed repertoire and category, containing the Bach repertoire that the contestant intends to perform at the competition. The specified repertoire for each category must be consulted with the repertoire list.
Contemporary work is not required in the recording.
6. A non refundable: Electronic Bank Transfer or Paypal payment to Tureck International Bach Competition, Inc. of one hundred eighty U.S. Dollars ($180) for registration and participation for one category. Each additional category participation - sixty U.S. Dollars ($60)
Application Deadline: 7th Competition Deadline no later than April 5, 2022
Please send the completed application and the Youtube recording to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tureck International Bach Competition for Pianists
The payment may be executed via Paypal with your Visa or Mastercard
Any bank charges/fees are the responsibility of the applicants and should not be deducted from entrance fee.
Applicants encountering difficulties using PayPal -- kindly send us a message to email@example.com
Contestants are responsible for their transportation to and from New York City as well as for their lodging. Below is a list of recommended hotels and B&Bs.